No olvides que puedes enviarnos tus propias ofertas de trabajo a través de nuestro formulario.
|Fecha de la oferta||10/05/12|
|Dirección de firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ubicación||East Midlands, East Midlands (Reino Unido)|
|Texto de la oferta||We are looking for a talented and passionate Games Programmer (with the possibility of becoming lead for the right candidate) to join one of the newest and most exciting independent game developers today. With a vast array of projects this is the perfect opportunity for someone exceptional to join our small and talented team and be a founding member of the company.|
This role can become whatever you want it to, you share with us your abilities and commitment and we will provide you with the opportunity to grow and be professionally rewarded. With us you will have the opportunity to play a key role in the company and be an essential cog in a growing team. It will be your key talents, technical abilities, passion and commitment that will lead to a fulfilling career with us.
To qualify for this role you will need a cv that demonstrates the following:
• Exceptional technical skills in C++ /C#/ and Lua.
• At least 2+ years’ experience in games development is preferable.
• Experience in console programming on PS3, PSP2 and/or PSP.
• Relevant qualification at degree level or equivalent.
• Experience of coding development Engines, such as the PhyreEngine, would be advantageous.
• Good knowledge of Unity3D Engine would be a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with an ability to communicate effectively across the team.
• Strong problem solving, conceptual and analytical skills.
• Excellent organisational skills, including the ability to work on numerous projects and prioritise your own time effectively.
• Drive, ambition and a passion to succeed!
• Must be living in UK
On offer is a competitive salary, good offices, a fun and collaborative working environment and a chance to develop your existing skills further. The working location is easily commutable from many areas within the East Midlands. This will be a full time position based initially on a 6 month contract. We are looking for quality and a starting date as soon as possible.