No olvides que puedes enviarnos tus propias ofertas de trabajo a través de nuestro formulario.
|Dirección de correo electrónico:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ubicación habitual de sus ofertas:||Barcelona , Barcelona (España)|
|Actividades:||Desarrollo de videojuegos|
|Información acerca de la empresa:||About Digital Chocolate:|
Digital Chocolate is a leading publisher of original, high-quality Omni games - games that reach mass market consumers across all platforms and are driven by social value, convenience and instant gratification. Consumers can “Seize the Minute!” with a catalog of more than 80 award-winning Digital Chocolate games available for Facebook, Apple iPhone, smartphones, the web, Xbox LIVE and thousands of different mobile phones in more than 80 countries. Recently, Digital Chocolate has launched chart topping Facebook games including Galaxy Life, Gangs of Boomtown, Millionaire City, Zombie Lane and Tower Bloxx. The company has major offices in San Mateo, Helsinki, Bangalore, Seattle, Mexico, Saint Petersburg and Barcelona and was founded in 2003 by Trip Hawkins, who was also the founder and CEO of Electronic Arts. Digital Chocolate partners with major mobile and media companies including Verizon, AT&T, Vodafone, Fox, Paramount, HBO, Google, Nokia, Samsung, and Sony/Ericsson.
For more information please visit www.digitalchocolate.com
|Fecha de la oferta||11/07/12|
|Dirección de email@example.com|
|Ubicación||Barcelona , Barcelona (España)|
|Texto de la oferta||Mobile Programmer|
Would you like to work as a member of an international and successful game development team? Digital Chocolate’s Microjocs Studio is looking for a talented Mobile Programmer. We are seeking people with good all-around experience. The position is located in Barcelona, Spain.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Development of social mobile games from concept to ship.
• Customization and game tuning of new and existing functionalities.
• Cooperate with other programmers and being part of a multidisciplinary team.
• Research and develop new technologies.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field.
• 2 or more years of experience in software engineering.
• Good skills and experience in software development in C/C++.
• A solid foundation in computer science and software engineering, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
• Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
• Knowledge of server-client architectures and database technologies.
• Good command of English.
• Knowledge of social networks APIs a plus.
• Experience in Flash (AS3), ObjectiveC and Unity videogame programming is a plus.
• Experience in cross-platform development is a plus.
• Passion for games and knowledge of the games industry is a plus.
• NOTE: a work permit for Spain is a must
IN RETURN DIGITAL CHOCOLATE WILL PROVIDE:
• Working in one of the most respected companies in the world of games, awarded for its originality and quality of the products.
• Work with innovative products.
• Chance to show own creativity, initiative and ability to deliver results.
• Warm, relaxed, international and young atmosphere.
To Apply: Please reply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Include your name, and the job title in the subject of your message. Paste a copy of your resume in the body of the email and include a link/attachment to your portfolio. No relocation assistance is offered.