No olvides que puedes enviarnos tus propias ofertas de trabajo a través de nuestro formulario.
|Unity Graphic Programmer|
|Fecha de la oferta||24/07/12|
|Dirección de email@example.com|
|Ubicación||Ordino, Ordino (Andorra)|
|Texto de la oferta||Job Purpose:|
Arkalis interactive is looking for a game programmer with experience in graphics programming inside Unity.
Your main work will be to create and optimize shaders for all platforms (PC, iOS, ANDROID, etc) and implement code to optimize and maximize graphics quality and speed on all platforms: LOD system, postprocess effects, baking shaders, lightmapping, terrains, etc.
The candidate must have passion and experience on achieving the best visual quality possible. A proactive, attitude is expected on this area.
At some moments your help will be required to work on other areas of development: IA, Physics, porting, game logic, etc.
• Assist your lead programmer in maintaining development focus, managing technical risks, regularly reporting on development progress, and ensuring our build is solid and functions well every day.
• You will work closely with artists and designers to help them to achieve the best workflow to create great and optimized graphics.
• Write robust, maintainable code inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
• Work within a scrum based development environment where test-driven development techniques are embraced.
• Communicate, written and/or oral, the status of the assigned task on request.
Skills and required experience:
• You have at least 1 year experience working in the game industry in a similar role and have completed at least one game using Unity3D or other similar 3D game engines.
• Communicate clearly and concisely within a large group/multiple project environment
• Strong knowledge of C# and Unity
• Solid background and strong understanding of shaders, 3D mathematics, GPUs, mobile platforms and graphics algorithms.
• Experience with version control systems such as SVN, Git or Perforce.
• You are a focused problem-solver and team player who’s happy to work proactively with all disciplines, and work independently when necessary.
• You are fluent in both written and spoken English and possess excellent communication skills.
• Willing to relocate to Ordino, Andorra.
• Experience with Xbox360/PS3
• Experience with other game engines such as UDK
• Experience with 3D packages such as 3ds Max, Softimage and 2D packages such as Adobe Photoshop