BlitWorks is a company focused in videogame porting. We've already ported SEGA's Sonic CD and Jet Set Radio to Steam, PS3, X360, PSVita, iOS and Android. Now we're porting a few acclaimed indie games to PSVita, PS3 and PS4.
The quality of the ports is something that most game reviewers are highlighting, and this is the result of the very high technical level of the team. Now we're facing new challenges and we would like to expand the team with more incredibly talented people.
- Insane level of C, C++ and Assembly language knowledge (dealing with big/little endianness, making code that compiles in several different platforms, etc)
- Insane level of OpenGL(ES) and DirectX knowledge (deep knowledge of GPU architecture, bottleneck finding, performance optimization)
- Expert-level knowledge of 3D math and graphics techniques
- Basic-level knowledge of gameplay programming
- A minimum of 5 year experience on at least two videogame platforms (console, PC or mobile)
- A minimum of two shipped quality games
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Experience in videogame porting
- Experience building console emulators
- Full time job in either at BlitWorks office or remotely