Genera Games is currently searching a Senior 3D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- That can provide a portfolio.
- With previous experience working on games.
- With wide experience working with, at least, one modeling animation and rendering software.
- With experience using Unity3D and 3DS Max.
- Available to relocate to Seville (we don't offer remote-work option for this position).
The perfect candidate:
- Is a very creative person with a passion for games.
- Has proven experience as a game artist.
- Has a proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Has a deep knowledge of game engine asset production, including modeling, texturing, shaders and particle systems (animation and rigging would be a very valuable plus!)
- Expert with 3DS Max.
- Knowdlegde and some experience in animation and video edition.
- Experience using Unity3D engine (preferable mobile projects).
- Spanish speaker is not a requirement but would be a plus.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring the quality and technical optimization requirements
- Participating in designing and defining the artistic guidelines of the project.
- Deciding the technical approach and execution that will bring better results for the outcome of the assets.
- Modeling and texturing characters and objects in the style required for the project.
- Designing environments and maps.
Salary is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the candidates.
Monday to Thursday: 8-9h to 17-18h (1 hour for lunch break)
Friday: 8h to 15h.
23 paid holiday days per year.
Suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to make a test.