Genera Games is currently searching a Senior 3D Artist to work in our headquarters based in Sevilla.
We will ONLY consider candidates…
- That can provide a portfolio full of appealing characters and/or environments.
- Knowledge of modeling, texturing, shaders, rigs and particle systems.
- With previous experience working on games.
- With wide experience working with, at least, one modeling animation and rendering software.
- With experience using Unity3D
- Available to relocate to Seville within 1 month.
- Available to work in-house (we don't offer remote-work option for this position).
The perfect candidate:
- Is a very creative person with a passion for games.
- Has a relevant degree and proven experience as a game artist.
- Has a proven track record of creating appealing characters and environments.
- Great concept art skills with a good eye for composition color, lighting, and perspective.
- Has a deep knowledge of game engine asset production, including modeling, texturing, shaders, rigs and particle systems (animation wold be a very valuable plus!)
- Knows a lot about game engine asset’s technical requirements, including performance /memory budgets, workflows and asset pipelines.
- Is able to produce appealing art in different styles, depending on the requirements of the project.
- Will try to understand of our customers’ preferences and knows about the mobile games market.
- Has good communication and organizational skills, preferably experience from working in an agile project environment.
- Wide experience working with: Maya, Spine, 3DS Max, Adobe CS package.
- Experience using Unity3D engine (preferable mobile projects).
-Spanish speaker is not a requirement but would be a plus.
Some responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring the quality and technical optimization requirements
- Participating in designing and defining the artistic guidelines of the project.
- Deciding the technical approach and execution that will bring better results for the outcome of the assets.
- Modeling, texturing and rigging characters and objects in the style required for the project.
- Designing environments and maps.
Salary is negotiable depending on the skills and experience of the candidates.
Monday to Thursday: 8-9h to 17-18h (1 hour for lunch break)
Friday: 8h to 15h.
23 paid holiday days per year.
Suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to make a test.