We’re looking for a Junior 3D Animator to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Junior 3D Animator you will be responsible for the creation of animations and their integration in our Unreal Engine 4-based games.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skillsets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Along with your resume and cover letter, please submit a portfolio with samples, which highlight your expertise in the required areas.
Please include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as 3D Animator and your related experience. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - 3D Animator
• At least 1 year of experience as 3D animator
• Experience with 3D Studio Max Biped
• Excellent when working in a team
• Demonstrated fluency in animation principles and character acting techniques
• Experience in the videogames industry
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Familiar with Rigging workflows and principles
• Creation of animations and integration of animations into Unreal Engine 4.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• Good and young work environment
• Flexible working hours