We’re looking for a 3D Artist to join our new studio in Madrid!
You’ll be joining PC Building Simulator team, working on high quality components, cases, environments and assets for use in the game:
The launch and reception for the game has been extremely positive; we’re aiming to continuously expand the game with new content, features and updates.
This is a key role for us, and our first Art hire in Madrid. We’re looking for someone highly motivated with a passion for 3D Art and PC Building to help us take the game to the next level.
As a 3D Artist you have an arsenal of direct experience to call upon. You are highly professional and a proven expert in your field:
- Comprehensive portfolio with wonderful examples of your craft
- Highly capable of creating compelling artwork in a range of styles
- Create original high-quality roughs, block-outs, in-game and promotional art
- Supports full 3D pipelines from modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering
- Experience in optimizing 3D assets for high performance in games
- Capable of briefing outsourcers and evaluating their work, maintaining a high standard
- Solid understanding of lighting and post-processing techniques / lens effects
- Other art skills outside of 3D are a significant plus
- Can work independently without close supervision
- Excellent time management and estimation skills
- Salary based on experience
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a growing company.
- Awesome trips to our London office
- Excellent local working conditions, great location in Madrid