We’re looking for a Lead 3D Animator to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Lead 3D Animator you will be responsible for overseeing the development of our animations as well as the creation of high-quality animations and their integration in our Unreal Engine 4-based games.
Saber Interactive is one of the world’s leading independent developers of interactive games and entertainment, with an unrivaled ability to deliver on a wide range of concepts. Founded in 2001, Saber has grown into one of the largest and longest-standing developers of interactive games in Russia/Eastern Europe and one of the few remaining independent game studios producing AAA content. No matter the genre, platform, or property, we bring AAA skillsets, cutting-edge technologies, and uncompromising inventiveness to everything we do. Our goal is to focus on extremely high-quality experiences that rival the best in the industry. Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Please include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as an animator and your related experience with Unreal Engine 4. Applications without a portfolio cannot be considered.
Send your application to email@example.com, using the following subject line: Saber Interactive Spain - Lead Animator
• At least 5 years of experience as a 3D animator
• Experience with Autodesk 3D Studio Max and Biped
• Former work experience as an animator in the video games industry
• Excellent when working in a team and experience leading a small team
• Demonstrated fluency in animation principles and character acting techniques
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4
• Familiar with Rigging workflows and principles
• Experience with other animation software such as Autodesk Maya
• Passion for video games
• Lead a team of animators and work together with them to deliver high-quality animations for our games
• Creation of animations and integration of animations into Unreal Engine 4.
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• On-site work in our office in Alcobendas, Madrid
• A good and young work environment