We’re looking for a Senior 3D Character Animator to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality realistic character animations and their integration in our Unity pipeline.
• Demonstrate fluency in:
-Character acting techniques
-Realistic character animation style
• Proved understanding of animation 3D packages (3D Studio Max, Maya, MotionBuilder);
• Understanding virtual reality video game boundaries for animation;
• Experience with Motion Capture editing.
• Availability to start immediately
• Experience in the video game industry.
• Specific experience and mastery with 3D Studio Max and Biped
• Cinematographic background knowledge (cameras, editing, storytelling…);
• Rigging and skinning skills;
• Understanding of the Unity animation pipeline
• Fluent level of English
You will be responsible for the creation of high-quality realistic animations and their integration in our Unity pipeline.
Get actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and Art Director.
Opportunity to work with a great team of professionals focused on creating the most amazing content for virtual reality
• Salary based on experience
• On-site work in our office in Madrid.
• A good and young work environment
Send CV and link to reel to email@example.com