We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled Build & Release Engineer to be part of Ubisoft Barcelona development Team. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the Build & Release Engineer will collaborate with different departments of Barcelona Studio and other Ubisoft Studios.
To apply please follow this link : http://smrtr.io/G3wT
Desired skills and experience
- At least 3+ years as Build & Release Engineer or similar position. Experience in gaming industry a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Perforce and other source control systems.
- Experience in large data management and structures
- Experience with large engines and complex pipelines
- C++, Python or other programming skills are a plus.
- Experience in working with game engines and game development interfaces a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Passion for the making and playing of any type of games.
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and open mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
Game Build Delivery:
- Deliver game builds to Development, QC Teams (internal and external) and external contacts
Source Control (Perforce):
- Provide Perforce account support for the team
- Perforce Administration of users, groups, permissions, file types - and general instance configuration
- Perforce branch management / integration
- Highly service oriented with an energetic customer service focus
- Identify tool support requirements for the team and proactively discuss requirements with the Tools Team
- Escalate support requests enabling the client to have the right contacts i.e. Tools or Engineering when a problem goes beyond Build & Release Engineer responsibility
- Be a primary point of contact for external support teams (HQ, Studio Collaboration etc.)
- Provide project pipeline support - team workstation configuration (i.e. Project software installation), bespoke project tool configuration
- Maintain Project pipeline application support knowledge / awareness
- Provide up-to-date documentation on workflow methods, pipeline systems within a centralized accessible location
Build System and Build Farm:
- Monitor Build System for failures and errors
- Competitive Salary
- Benefit Package
- Flexible Work Schedule
- 25 working days of vacations + your birthday
- AAA projects