Platonic looks for a multidisciplinary PR/Community Manager willing to be our voice and identity!
As Platonic’s PR, we’d ask you to craft and expand a friendly and enthusiastic offline and (mainly) online presence :D We’d expect you to enjoy interacting with our peculiar and very assorted fan base, being the channel that brings together players, games and developers.
You’d be the main contact for our players, along different platforms (Google Play/Apple Reviews, social media, blog…), identifying their needs, helping them and working with our design and development team to improve our games and services.
We consider initiative, versatility and social skills are the most important values for this role, as you’d be responsible for the marketing strategy of a small (and charming) team ^-^
(???)? TO APPLY
? IMPORTANT!! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include some examples of your previous written works and a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games :D
Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hear from you soon!
*This is a full-time (35hrs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
- Superb written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- The ability to write high-quality, relevant and accessible online content
- Experience creating content for all major social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Patience dealing with iterative requests from users
- An analytical mindset that helps you find out what our players need
- Self-motivated, easy-going and hard-working
- Comfortable working as part of a diverse and ambitious team
- Enthusiastic about your role and helping our team better communicate with players, other developers and media
- Passionate about cute things! :3
- Experience in a marketing team in the gaming industry
- Graphic design, photography and Photoshop/Illustrator (or similar) editing skills
- Video capture and editing skills (ability to manage our Youtube Channel is a plus!)
- Experience providing customer/technical support to a gaming audience
- ASO experience
- User Acquisition experience
- Represent Platonic vision and interests in national and international video game conferences and events
- Manage merchandising and events budgets
- Communicate with players who send bugs and suggestions about our games
- Create quality content for all of our social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Youtube...
- Attend meetings with other companies/influencers and spot opportunities to highlight our brand and products
- Work in a friendly environment with a growing passionate indie team ^-^
- New and comfy office located in the center of Madrid!
- National and international conferences and events attendance
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (free fruit and coffee, workshops...)
- We also promote flexible working arrangements :)