Scarecrow Studio is looking for an enthusiastic Community Manager who is willing to help us grow our fan base and build the community!
The project we are working right now can be checked here:
We are looking for someone nice, friendly, outgoing, fun, charismatic, who enjoys interacting with people.
Our fanbase is formed by media, fans, players, point-and-click adventure game lovers, developers and others.
This can be a full-time job, a part-time job, even a distance job.
You'll have to prepare relevant content (posts, tweets, Facebook updates, Instagram pictures) to engage with our community.
We need you to be skilled in photo and video editing.
This role requires you to be creative, fun, original.
Please send us your resume + a short description on why you think you would be a good fit for us and what's your previous experience.
- Perfect written communication skills. English and Spanish.
- Able to show experience in creating content for social media for video games.
- Self-motivated and hard working.
- Capable of prepare high-quality, relevant and accessible content.
- Patient, considerate and nice.
- Able to get into the "player" shoes to know what they want and adapt to their needs.
- Experience as Community Manager for video games.
- Marketing skills.
- Good sense of humor.
- A skilled photographer with video capture skill.
- Software: Photoshop | Illustrator | Premier |
- Video capture and editing skills (ability to manage our Youtube Channel is a plus!)
- Experience providing customer/technical support to a gaming audience
- User Acquisition experience
- Create high-quality content for all of our social media channels: Mainly: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Maintain and grow our fan base.
- Communicate with players who have questions about the game.
- Interact with streamers and influencers to find opportunities to gain exposure for our games.
- Work with a very passionate and friendly team.
- Flexible working arrangements.