FRVR has offices in Malta, Seville, London and Copenhagen, and has popular games that are enjoyed by millions of players every day.
Your job will be creating dashboards to handle the information our games send, both to drive informed decisions and to have a better understanding of our key metrics.
- About us -
We are an unusual, distributed HTML5 games company with people all over the world. We ship more games, faster and in more clever ways than the competition.
A much deeper look at our story and company here:
· Experience with backend development, Node.js, Google App Engine is a big plus.
· Experience in web development, no matter the language/framework used.
· Experience handling databases.
· Fluent English is a must, both spoken and written.
· Proactivity is a must. It's ok to deliver what's being asked, but super cool if you do it in a fancy way (while being equally fast).
· Sense with numbers. You must know if the number you're looking at makes sense or not.
· Being a bit nerd is always a plus, but not to the point you can't behave as a standard human.
· You're raised in Internet. You understand memes and its humor.
You'll be responsible of creating cool dashboards that translate our billion data events into actionable information to help us have a better understanding of our key metrics. This information will be used by our BD department and all our partners, so it's crucial that the information you'll be working with is as clear as possible.
You'll be working side by side with our analytics team, alongside our BD department to help you shape the information we need to have in a proper manner.
We offer a competitive compensation package commensurate with your abilities, being part of a promising startup (started and run by devs) from early on, interesting work, flexibility and colleagues who are as awesome as you are.
You will also have your own brand new iMac, besides other perks we do to encourage team building.