We’re looking for a Senior 3D Character Artist to join our team in Madrid, Spain.
As Senior 3D Character Artist, you’ll be responsible for creating compelling 3D models and characters as well as integrating them into our games. Our team works with Unreal Engine 4, so besides being able to quickly adapt to new technologies and engines, the position requires experience with a real-time engine such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity. Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and it’s shader/material system along with experience in performance optimization is a plus.
Saber Interactive is a U.S.-based developer and publisher of video games. Consisting of over 20 studios and more than 2,500 employees worldwide, we are one of the key operative business units of Embracer Group, which is one of the biggest videogame companies in the world with around 14000 employees.
Creating and/or publishing games for all major platforms based on original and licensed IPs, Saber’s current and upcoming titles include Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, World War Z, Evil Dead: The Game, SnowRunner and A Quiet Place. Founded in 2001, Saber is also known for two decades of development partnerships with AAA publishers, producing The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt for Nintendo Switch, Halo: The Master Chief Collection, Crysis Remastered, and many others.
Our website is: http://www.saber3d.com
Apply at https://saber-interactive-spain.jobs.personio.com/. Please, include in your application a portfolio that shows examples of your work as a 3D artist and a CV with your related experience within real-time 3D engines.
• Experience in modeling, texturing and material creation
• Experience with game engines, such as Unreal Engine 4 or Unity
• Comprehensive knowledge of 3D applications such as Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Autodesk Maya, ZBrush, Allegorithmic Substance Painter
• Experience with Adobe Photoshop
• University degree or equivalent in Art
• Experience as an artist in the games industry
• Experience with the development for game consoles, such as PS4 and Xbox One
• Good communication skills in English and Spanish
• Using technical and creative skills to create and compose 3D models and characters of exceptional quality
• Integrating and optimizing 3D assets into Unreal Engine 4
• Opportunity to work with a great international team of professionals on the next generation of AAA titles
• Salary based on experience
• Permanent, full-time contract
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Fresh fruit, coffee and beverages at the office
Saber Interactive Spain is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, especially to gender equality. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. Saber Interactive Spain makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.