APPLY NOW here: http://bit.ly/se-java-js-stratos
and help us to deliver the most innovative products within the elections domain!
- University Degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- 3-4 years in a similar position.
- In-depth knowledge of the Java development stack: Eclipse, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, among others.
- Experience in multiplatform development (Linux, UNIX, Windows).
- Experience working with Open Source Tools, Libraries and Products.
- Knowledge of Tomcat, Glassfish, or other J2EE containers, data access applications development and Databases such as Oracle DB (or similar).
- Sound knowledge of SQL, ODBC/JDBC , XML, Design Patterns.
- Ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Good analytical skills with a challenging and enquiring mind.
- Good communication skills as well as organized, persistent and driven to get the things done.
Responsible and reliable.
Excellent English at both spoken and written levels.
- Experience working with AngularJS or similar framework.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
As a Software Engineer Full-Stack, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Participation in the analysis and architectural design of a mission critical software.
- Development and optimization of reliable and secure applications used by millions of people.
- Participation in the delivery of projects Worldwide. Some sporadic short-term trips may be required.
- Contribution to a team of an outstanding engineering team willing to collaborate and to share knowledge with you.