Madrid, Madrid (España)
The SPA Studios are using digital tools to re imagine the charm of classical 2d animation, blended with unique cutting edge digital techniques that adds a fresh volumetric look, lighting and texturing that people have to come to expect in family movies.
* Proven experience as a Clean-Up Artist
* Strong drawing skills
* Be self-motivated and comfortable working with deadlines and budget restrictions
* Teamwork and excellent communication skills
* Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
* Show respect for the procedures and requirements of the studio production and pipeline
* Toon Boom knowledge is a plus but not essential (training can be provided)
* Ability to relocate to Madrid
* A valid EU work permit is a bonus
* English is a must, as the work will be developed in this language
* Maintaining the artistic integrity of the Animation.
* Maintain the consistency in volumes, appeal and “on model” throughout the whole scene.
* Match design references and styles
* Interpret the rough animation and translate it properly in clean up without losing the animator´s intention
* Be self-motivated and have the capacity to work both independently and as part of a team.
* Deliver animated footage according to production deadlines and quota schedules
* Have an appreciation of accuracy and pay close attention to detail ensuring the work moves efficiently through the animation pipeline
* Collaborate with production crew (designers, directors etc.)
|Full company name||The SPA Studios|
|Number of workers||130|
|Location||, Madrid (España)|
Servicios para empresas
|About this company||The SPA Studios offers the highest quality in Animation, Content & Visual Development, Character Design and Storyboarding. Founded by Sergio Pablos (Director, Screenwriter and Animator), our clients include Netflix, Universal, Blue Sky, Warner and Disney among other intrustry leading companies.|
The studio credits include: Despicable me, RIO, Foosbal, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Tarzan, Treasure Planet...and we are currently in production with Netflix’ biggest animation project: KLAUS. (teaser below)
We are always interested in talented and experienced artists, click here to view our career opportunities.