BoomBox is seeking one C# .Net Programmer, for one of its clients, to implement, enhance, and maintain client server and Web applications; analyze/resolve software-related issues/problems; maintain development software for the development team. Work with network team to maintain server hosted development tools. Work with Database Administrators on design/development and Network Administrators on network requirements.
- At least 3+ years’ experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development.
- 3+ years design and development.
- Demonstrate a high level of competence in object-oriented analysis, design and coding in a .NET server-side environment, specifically utilizing the Microsoft MVC framework.
- Using a major database like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, etc...
- Comfortable with debugging and analyzing software errors.
- At least 5+ years’ experience using Microsoft Visual Studio for Web based development.
- 5+ years design and development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology and 5+ years design and development
- Write, modify, and debug web applications.
- Assist other developers in coding and debugging issues.
- Setup and maintain software development and server environment.
- Monitor quality assurance and required up-times of supported systems and their data sources.