Let’s make games better together. Are you up for the challenge? Here are some specifics on what we’re looking for…
You will help manage and facilitate day to day studio operations at a business and administrative level. The ideal candidate has an intrinsic passion for achieving the best results, the drive to support their teammates in conquering the toughest challenges in the industry, and is well-versed in administrative and clerical work.
- Experience performing administrative duties.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, preferably SAP.
- Proactive and autonomous, with the ability to work in a small, tightly-knit team.
- Good working level of spoken and written English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
- Experience in marketing and product communication (preferably in the video games sector).
- Be a game enthusiast.
- Providers administration and management.
- Bill and account collecting.
- Be the first point of contact for providers and clients.
- Support the marketing department in a variety of tasks that may range from communication plan development to social networks management.
We're located in Barcelona one of the world's top 10 cities to live. More accurately, we're based at Mediapro at the Imagina Building in the 22@ Innovation District. We're surrounded by some of the most innovative and amazing tech companies in the city, very close by the beach and in a district full of life and with access to all kind of services.
We're a growing studio driven by passion and love for the video games medium. We work in a near-flat meritocratic structure with a lot of agency and possibilities of self-realization. We believe that every member of a development team should feel ownership of the product they are helping make real. As so we also have in place product results-based bonuses on top of competitive salaries.
We're a young studio with a single goal in mind: make the best experience possible to our players. To achieve that we build collaborative, goal-oriented teams that work to achieve the best value for the player. As so we encourage initiative, participation, and criticism as a means of peer and product growth and knowledge sharing.
THE LITTLE THINGS
Working as a Breacher and under the Mediapro umbrella will allow you to enjoy all the benefits of The Breach Studios employees such as a personal training budget, including language courses, company team sports, access to a fantastic gym, company events, and more!