At elite3d we are currently looking for an Animator with experience in Unreal 4.
We’re looking for an Animator to help us create exciting new gameplay experiences. In collaboration with peers from all disciplines (artists, programmers, writers, etc.), you’ll use your skills and knowledge of creating and implementing a wide range of in game animations for humanoids and creatures of all shapes and sizes.
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in game development animating characters
• Exceptional skills in animating the human bipedal figure, as well as other organic forms
• A deep understanding of animation pipelines, motion capture animation, technical animation and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
• Strong knowledge of MotionBuilder and/or Maya.
• Rigging/skinning and weighting process.
• Experience of a full game pipeline including optimization.
• Strong communication skills.
• Fluent English both verbal as well as in writing.
To successfully apply for this position, you need to be able to have:
• Have experience with next generation AAA game engines, preferably Unreal Engine.
• Understand effective asset creation and optimization.
• Have an excellent eye for detail and focus on delivering the very best quality.
• Have ability to set realistic time estimates for your own work.
• Able to adapt to a multitude of artistic styles.
• Proactive and problem solver positive attitude.
• Team player and good collaboration skills.
• At least one shipped game (credited), indie or AAA
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 and Blueprint visual scripting
• Skills in one or more of the related character creation tasks -- illustration, modelling, texturing, etc
• Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior animators
• Craft animations for in-game assets while following the style guide
• Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
• Understand, maintain, explore, and enhance our visual style guide
• Create comprehensive documentation.
Benefits we offer:
• Flexible hours.
• In-house Physiotherapist.
• Relocation help.
• Healthy breakfast every morning including fresh fruits.
• Kitchens in the studio.
• Substantial discount for private healthcare.
• Spanish language courses for non-Spanish speakers.
• Social events and “Master Classes”.
• After-work room with gaming consoles, football table, specialist literature…
• Full time in-house position at our Studio in Valencia.
• Salary based on experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV with portfolio to hr @ elite3d.com with reference to “3D animator”