Lab Cave is a mobile growth company based in Madrid, it is part of Fibonad Group and is currently working with some of the largest game and App developers in the world. Right now we have a great position opening for a new Junior Copywriter to join one of the most advanced ASO Teams in the world to participate in projects for some of the biggest mobile games available.
As a Junior Copywriter you will see your copy throughout the App Stores representing global brands in the game industry. Using survey data on user behavior, you'll support the App Store Optimization (ASO) team in the testing and optimization strategy for Lab Cave customers by creating the best copy possible for each of their Apps.
We are looking for someone who really loves what he/she does, is able to define and execute strategies and reach established goals. We value constructive attitudes and high proactivity that transmit willingness to learn and improve what we do on a daily basis.
• Excellent and creative writing skills.
• Ability to anticipate, analyze and resolve potential conflicts and crises before they happen.
• Good communication skills with your team, other teams and clients.
• Experience in copy for technological projects, web pages or video games.
• Language skills (in particular French, Spanish, Japanese or Portuguese).
• Native English speaker of native proficiency (C2 Level).
• Knowledge on ASO or mobile industry is a plus.
• Develop strong writing oriented towards the good performance of keywords that meet the requirements of the ASO strategies and the characteristics of each brand
• Collaborate with the ASO team in the creation and analysis of global metadata strategies
• Cooperate with the Art team to develop the best copy combinations with the App Stores artwork
• Drive and maintain a strong relationship with the clients for the delivery of optimized metadata
• Work in a dynamic team with a good work environment.
• Salary to be agreed upon according to the value and experience of the candidate.
• Hours from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (35 hours per week)
• Team of young professionals.
• Fruit and coffee at your disposal.