We are looking for a senior graphics programmer interested in mobile platforms and engines, to develop cutting edge techniques. We want you to evolve and expand our engine, and help us to make it faster, flexible and easy to use.
• Strong knowledge of C++ programming language.
• Extensive experience with code and data debug and optimisation.
• Excellent 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
• Strong knowledge of current state of the art rendering techniques.
• Understand graphics hardware at a low level.
• Knowledge of shader programming languages.
• 5+ years’ game programming experience.
• Knowledge on animation / physics implementation.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of GPGPU or Compute Shaders.
• Knowledge of industry standard graphics APIs (DirectX, OpenGL, libGCM, Metal or Vulkan)
• Console or Mobile engine development experience.
• Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilise the current technology.
• Develop high performance and easy to use render features.
• Diagnose game performance and stability issues, and develop solutions.
• Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work accorded to that schedule.