We are hiring!
With offices in the USA, Switzerland, Spain and Singapore, Virtually Live’s mission is to connect fans around the world through virtual reality, building a new media platform to experience live events in a way that’s more immersive, personalized and social than ever before. Virtually Live’s unique patented new media technology in CGI (Computer Generated Images) creates true VR experiences by tracking physical live events and transposing the action into a fully rendered virtual environment, delivered live to fans via VR headsets and second screen PCs as well as mobile devices.
You will work in Malaga at our development studio.
- Experience in project management and bug tracking tools like Jira, Hansoft, Basecamp, and Remine.
- Experienced in working with agile frameworks and regression testing.
- Recommending, maintaining, and tracking software relevant to development needs.
- Thorough and extremely product based.
- Comfortable communicating with team members across development disciplines (art, production, programming, design, audio, etc.).
- Passion for technology and videogames.
- Execute test cases (manual and automated).
- Create logs to document testing phases, defects and quality of the product.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Collaborate for developing effective QA strategies and test plans.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Conduct pre and post release testing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.