Lab Cave is a 50-person company located in Madrid, Spain. Our company is specialized in the game development and marketing of mobile games. We have ourselves published over 250 games published since 2014.
Curretly we're expanding our team and we have a great open position for an Marketing Mid-Senior Artist (2D/3D)
In this role you will create marketing asset for the best mobile games. We are looking for a candidate with strong ilustration, digital paiting and conceptual skills. As an artist, you should also possess a great eye for design, color, composition, and have strong draftsmanship to be able to create anything.
About the art team:
Skills Required (3D/2D Artist):
• Strong background in fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy and composition skills.
• Comprehensive portfolio showing wonderful examples of your craft.
• At least 2-3 years of video game development/marketing experience.
• Ability to work across varied art styles.
• Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
• Proficiency with 3dsMax
• Proficiency with V-ray
• A clear understanding of the Google Play and iTunes app stores.
• A basic level of spoken and written Spanish to communicate with the on-site Madrid team.
• Knowledge and appreciation of analytical production methods (A/B testing, etc.)
• Interest in how visual art and creative production can influence consumer behavior.
• Post-secondary education in Fine Arts, Graphic Design or similar.
• Organized & thorough - Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
• Compose mobile marketing assets, including app store screenshots, feature banners, app store Icons, mobile and web advertising campaign assets image format.
• Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations).
• Conceptualizing design, making polished arts and create art assets for a wide range of art styles.
• Work with the lead artist and CRO team to ensure timely completion of marketing assets at the desired quality.
• Great attitude - Enthusiastic and possessing a positive attitude, willingness to work above and beyond, able to accept positive as well as negative feedback.
• Team player - Ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Good problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other artist.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract
• Immediate incorporation
• Competitive conditions based on your value and experience
• Intensive workhours - Workday from 8am to 3pm (35 weekly hours)
• Last generation technologies and top-industry tools
• Free coffee and fruit.
We also offer an incomparable working schedule throughout the whole year, offering to our employees the right balance between personal and working life.
Excited to start your journey with Lab Cave and join our dynamic team as a Marketing Artist? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV, portfolio and references) as well as your salary expectations.
We are waiting for you!