Genera Games is an international company, with our headquarters in Sevilla, Spain. We are leaders in mobile games development both for clients - such as Disney, Mattel or Universa l- and our own licenses. We also collaborate with indie studios all around our country, publishing their games.
We are currently looking for a Unity developer, with previous (and proven!) experience in development of multiplayer games. This placement would be in one of the indie teams we collaborate with, based in Sevilla (Spain).
Requirements (please, don not apply if you do not fit all of them):
• Proven experience in multiplayer games programming (you can prove this by sending us code from one of your games)
• +3 years experience in general videogame programming using Unity3D engine.
• Knowledge on multiplayer services such as gamesparks or photon.
• Wide knowlegde and experience on C#.
• Previous experience with mobile videogames development.
• Knowlegde and interest in other areas like UI, VFX, Shaders, IA.
• Fluency both in Spanish and English.
What we offer:
• Opportunity to join a young and dinamic development team, located in Genera Games headquarters in Sevilla.
• Permanent contract.
• Salary according to experience and skills of the candidate.