The Local IT Technician is responsible for delivering on-site support on the hardware and software of Tequila Work´s employees.
College diploma in Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
MCSE, MCSA or MCP certification is an asset. CCNA / CCNP is an asset.
2+ years of experience as IT Technician.
Great team spirit.
Good dexterity and ability to perform manual labor.
Good listening and communication skills.
Good organizational skills.
Ability to make decisions quickly.
Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment.
Ability to work autonomously.
Good English skills (spoken and written)
Expertise in PC and laptop support and latest hardware news
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
Good knowledge of networking, cabling
Good knowledge of Active Directory
Good knowledge of printing materials
Good knowledge of Perforce.
Knowledge of multimedia equipment.
Scripting ability (batch files, VBScript, PowerShell) is an asset.
Knowledge of Agile methodologies
• Determine required hardware configurations.
• Install computer and network hardware.
• Upgrade hardware (including laptops).
• Install and manage software (Windows, P4, UDK, TeamCity, Photoshop, SONYDev, Redmine, ...).
• Assist users to set up their equipment and networks.
• Ability to manage IT tickets and problem solving skills.
• Troubleshoot & identify computer hardware, software and network problems.
• Support hardware or software issue requests from users.
• Communicate with world-wide company technical support to resolve issues.
• Good knowledge of hardware and software market.
• Manage returns, exchanges and repair of faulty hardware.