Game Troopers is a publisher focused on PC, console, mobile and Virtual Reality games. Our team offers a deep knowledge of the platforms and the whole ecosystems. We have a strong development studio that supports our games, Starloop Studios, and the synergy created between both brands raises our games to an efficient and successful launch.
We are looking for an A-player Game Designer that is willing and able to be a part of one of the best teams in Europe and add even more value to this amazing organization and contribute to its already remarkable success and rapid growth, someone who will take our vision and make it their own.
- Passion to create high-quality titles and pushing the boundaries of the industry
- Deep and wide knowledge of basic Game Design concepts and methods (balance, systems, characters, content...)
- Statistics knowledge, ability to formulate indexes to identify strengths and weaknesses of game design
- Experience in in-game economics and monetization in mobile games, when applies
- Effective communication skills, fluent spoken and written english (demonstrable)
- Immediate availability (January)
- Experience working remotely
- References of past projects
- Strong formal and analytical thinking
- Curiosity and creativity
- Proactivity and charisma
- Ability to clearly identify problems, find ways to solve them and correlations with other aspects or problems of the game
- Up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market in mobile platforms, when applies
- Experience with and understanding of Agile/SCRUM development
As a Game Designer you'll be responsible of:
- Working in collaboration with a multi-faceted team to integrate feedback and ensure game consistency
- Balancing in-game mechanics
- Designing game tutorials
- In-game inventory definition
- GDD writing
- Design in-game economy and monetization system, when applies
- FTE (First time experience) design
- Ability to participate in many game aspects
- Ability to take part in important and interesting international projects
- Training plan
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible work-hours
- Horizontal organization
- Excellent work environment
We’d also like to know about your preferences and influences, so please tell us about what excites you the most.
Interested? Apply now and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!