Everguild is an ambitious game development studio operating from UK and Spain, committed to making long-lasting card games with deep and exciting gameplay, carefully crafted lore and strong communities of players. Its main title, The Horus Heresy: Legions, is a free-to-play, cross-platform card-battler based on Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.
In late 2020 Everguild joined forces with Stillfront Group, a leading free-to-play powerhouse of gaming studios, with a diverse and exciting games portfolio. The support and publishing capabilities provided by Stillfront have allowed Everguild to keep growing its operations and level of ambition, with major plans for both The Horus Heresy: Legions and other unannounced titles in development.
We are looking for an experienced Video Editor & Motion Grapher to join our team. As a Video Editor & Motion Grapher, you will work closely with the Marketing team to create stunning trailers and videos for our new and existing games.
Required Application Materials:
- CV in English.
- Cover Letter where you let us know why you are interested in working at Everguild.
- An online portfolio/reel that demonstrates artistic and technical skills.
- Extensive experience using Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience using Spine or Blender programs.
- Proactivity and ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
- Strong motivation, high level of commitment and robust troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Strong passion for gaming, specially for strategy card games.
Knowledge of the Warhammer 40,000 universe.
Edit a wide range of videos, using both original and archival footage, for a variety of uses (organic and paid) and platforms (Instagram, YouTube and Facebook amongst others).
Iterate quickly, creating different versions and exploring multiple directions.
Permanent contract and salary adequate to experience.
Private health care package.