Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Gameloft Barcelona is looking for a C++ Senior Software Engineer to join our exciting projects!
- Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
- Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
- +4 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C++/C++11/14/17 and STL)
- Solid software design skills
- Critical thinking
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent English in technical writing level.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Programming experience on Mobile Devices and Consoles
- Algorithms, OO and Data Driven designs
- Experience in any of the following: Graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills), Swift and/or Objective C, Online/networks, AI, Scripting languages (Lua, Python), POSIX systems and code reviewing
- Fluent in English
As a member of our creative team in Barcelona, you will be part of the development process of 2D/3D videogames from start to finish, while constantly looking for innovative solutions.
Daily responsibilities include game and UI code development and debugging, together with graphics, sound and network libraries.
- Permanent contract, full-time job with excellent Social Benefits.
- 25 vacation days per year
- Private medical health insurance
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant Card
- Free language courses
- Free coffee and fruit every morning!
- Free afternoon on your birthday!
- Merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
... and Thursday afterwork beers!