Between 20,000€ and 25,000€ gross annual
We believe in games as a way to share and express ourselves. We are a growing company, launching our first project, establishing the foundations of a company we love to work on.
We are looking for an experienced Network Engineer.
In short, we are developing a mobile multiplayer game (Wardians), that implies high engineering challenges due to its moba-like mechanics and level of synchronization.
Our goal is to create a Net Engine not just for Wardians, but for new games to come.
- High expertise in .NET
- Knowledge and expertise using Unity.
- Basic understanding of ECS architecture.
- Common techniques of network programming.
- Knowledge of multiplayer mechanics and requirements of headless programming.
- Knowledge of common techniques to avoid cheating.
- Basic knowledge of core AWS services.
- Experience working remotely, great communication skills.
- Ideal candidate has a great initiative and proficiency leading decisions to improve and build that technology.
- Integrate the server engineering in the client code.
- Interpolation between snapshots.
- Animations and sound synchronization between players.
- Organize and document your work efficiently.
- Salary depending on experience.
- Flexible working hours.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.