QA Videogame Tester (Barcelona)
We are looking for a QA tester who is passionate, driven and a game loving person, someone who can enrich our fun and diverse family. Our home is in the heart of sunny Barcelona, and as part of the team, you’ll get to work with cutting-edge technology, playing a key role in crafting something never seen before on mobile for our new AAA game as well as supporting the existing IPs.
• Review new versions of the game in a structured and thorough manner making sure each feature behaves correctly from a user point of view and that it matches the design expectations.
• Understand what needs to be tested by reading the documentation and communicating across departments. Define what support is needed to correctly perform the testing.
• With this information, execute and create testplans, scenarios and test data that will be used for testing both internally and externally.
• Enter all defects found in the bug tracking database in a clear and concise manner and perform regression testing once they are fixed.
• Able to prioritise what needs to be tested
• Proficient in English and can communicate well with other team members.
• Experienced working with mobile devices
• Proactive. You don’t let bugs fall into the forgotten realms and you chase for answers that you need.
• Good communicating with a team.
• If you also have some knowledge of QA methodology, you’ll score some bonus points.
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.