Blockchain gaming studio is looking for an experienced Gameplay Animator with excellent keyframe animation skills to join our team.
We are developing Synergy Land, a blockchain multiplayer ARPG game, set in a fantasy world divided into four ecosystems, with NFTs and a blockchain-enhanced economy.
Inspired by popular games, such as Diablo and Path Of Exile, the game aims to combine the best of these worlds where regular and hardcore players will enjoy the gameplay experience as well as an ecosystem for players who want to collect and trade NFTs, giving to the community true ownership of digital assets.
Synergy Games is a newly created studio established by professionals with more than 15 years of experience in the video game industry. We have worked for companies such as Ubisoft, 2K Games, MercurySteam, Ilion Studios, Konami, Nintendo, Riot Games and Pyro Studios
We bring many years of experience in AAA games into the blockchain world, creating a new way to play games as Play to Earn model provides the community with a way to earn real money while enjoying their favorite game
As a Senior Gameplay Animator you will be an expert in your field with a knowledge of both the artistic and technical aspects of the job, and the experience and passion to back it up. Reporting to the Lead Animator, you will contribute on all matters relating to Animation, helping to drive the quality and efficiency of the team, and projects going forward.
- Around 4+ years of industry experience as an Animator
- Shipped at least 1 title as Gameplay Animator
- Excellent Gameplay Animation skills
- High degree of proficiency with Maya and/or Motionbuilder
- Experience working with animation graphs and systems, including the prototyping of new gameplay features
- Unreal Engine experience is desirable
- Production of high quality keyframe animation
- Contribute to the design and execution of complex gameplay systems
- Implement animations into engine with full ownership of your work
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Serve as an active participant in team discussions, critiques, and reviews
- Meet production schedules and deadlines
- Be a strong team player with a desire to push the quality of animation in the game
- Remote work
- Bonus system
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible holiday policy
- Highly competitive salary
Our Core Values
- Synergy is critical when creating a workplace, key to a diverse and inclusive team, and is the fundamental principle behind our player-driven approach.
- We are transparent and honest at the highest possible level. Together we make smarter and more creative decisions.
- We have a clear vision of the game we want to do. Creating a great game is based on transparency, honesty, and mutual respect.
- We will solve our problems through thoughtful, logical and reasonable discussions.
If you think you fit the position we offer, please apply and we will get in touch with you.