El Ranchito Imagen Digital S.L
Madrid, Madrid (España)
El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Matchmover to join our team as soon as possible.
Location: Madrid or Barcelona
• 3+ years of production experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline.
• A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc
• Excellent understanding of cameras, camera techniques and working with LIDAR data.
• Thorough knowledge of object tracking and 3D rotoscoping.
• A good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
• Expert Ftrack and Maya user.
• Good communication and Spanish language skills.
• EU citizenship or with an existing Spanish work permit.
• Use relevant 3D software to work out the co-ordinates and movement of the physical camera and/or objects in a live action shot.
• Work with other departments to ensure accurate camera tracks meet their needs.
• Manage shot and sequence continuity as it relates to matchmove.
• Handling camera distortion/undistortion workflow.
• Deliver shots in the time and quality standards of the company and show.
• Support and advise other artists with their tracking tasks.
If you are interested, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website, and please select Apply for / Other / Matchmover”.
You can also send us your CV, link to your demoreel and availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.