Birdland is an animation studio that produces and distributes kids content for all digital and linear.
Under the guidance of the Rigging Supervisor , the Rigging Artist will set up the articulation and deformation systems of characters, props and vehicles and present the Animators with systems that they can utilize to create animated magic.
- Create character rigs and props and develop innovative methods to meet project objectives.
- Collaborate with animation to come up with creative solutions to technical and performance related issues.
- Develop and maintain proprietary tools.
- Test rigs to ensure they meet or exceed both technical and performance specifications.
- Identify and provide potential solutions for any problems early in production.
- Complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- 3+ years of rigging experience working in a professional environment.
- Degree and/or diploma in fine art or animation or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience working as an Animator is highly beneficial for this role.
- Expert in human and animal anatomy/motion including facial expressions and mouthshapes.
- Foundation in traditional art, a good eye for form, weight and movement.
- Strong understanding of animation principles, techniques and styles.
- Working knowledge of animation production pipelines.
- Strong technical and creative problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate and/or demonstrate ideas in a concise way.
- Practices active listening and incorporates feedback and direction received from Leads and Supervisors.
- Open to and encourages new initiatives, shares information and techniques with teammembers.
- Able to quickly adapt to changes in production and prioritize tasks.
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude. Works well under pressure. Self-motivated and proactive.
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet or exceed set performance objectives.
- Good written and spoken English
- Willing to move to Canary Islands
- Advanced Skeleton
Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.