We are looking for a Build Engineer to join Mediatonic.
Mediatonic is the game developer behind Fall Guys and a new member of the Epic Games family. We’re aiming to build "the Greatest Gameshow on Earth" as part of our mission to connect people through massively-multiplayer game experiences.
We take pride in crafting original titles that bring people together. Our quest is to create joyful experiences that are open to all by investing in the ideas, technologies and people that can bring our vision to life.
We’re looking for fantastic people to join our world-class team to help grow Fall Guys into an entertainment platform and to nurture the other equally ambitious titles we’re dreaming up.
What You"ll Do:
Support the game teams needs and many uses of build machines.
- Experience with build scripts and systems i.e. Jenkins, Team City, Ant, Make etc…
- Experience using cloud build solutions
- Console experience nice to have
- Experience building Android and iOS platforms
- Windows / Mac / Linux
- Unity 3d, C#
- Unreal Engine, C++
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Maintain build pipeline for the game project
- Work with IT to configure new build hardware
- Update pipeline to cater for upcoming needs of game project
- Document pipeline and educate game teams on how they can take common build issues and small tasks into their own backlog
- Investigate new options to improve our build infrastructure
We not only offer you the chance to work with fantastic teams, on awesome and inspiring projects, we also offer industry leading salaries, flexible working hours including remote working and other benefits such as private healthcare and dental care.