Digital Legends Entertainment studio is looking for a Junior Technical Designer.
• Game design or programming degree, similar studies or relevant experience.
• Knowledge of scripting languages in a game development context (ideally c#/Lua)
• Knowledge of build pipelines
• You are able to check and get the gist of callstacks, crashlogs, compilation errors and the like.
• You like facing technical challenges
• A proactive attitude and open to receiving and implementing feedback
• Working level of English
• Experience working on AAA and or shooters
• To have published any games that we can play!
• Any other relevant personal projects (mods, unreal or unity projects, etc)
• Work with design and other departments, assisting with the development of new features and prototypes
• Provide feedback on features designs with special focus on possible technical limitations and offer alternatives.
• Be one of the go-to persons in design about our current proprietary engine and tools capabilities and limitations, offering support and being able to assist other members of the team.
• Work with engine teams to improve tools or technical workflows that will improve our development capabilities.
• Bridge communication between design and tech teams, being able to communicate feature technical requirements in a clear manner
• Competitive salary based on your experience.
• List of perks: Health insurance, Well-being voucher and many more.
• And a great team of super skilled individuals that can help you grow as a professional.