StickyLock Studios is a talented and young independent video-games studio with offices in The Netherlands and Spain, we are committed to making high quality multi-platform games and applications using cutting-edge technology.
For our office in Mallorca, we are looking for an experienced Unity3D developer with solid knowledge and a hands-on mentality. You can build new games and apps with the latest tools and techniques. You turn ideas, concepts, and requirements into great app / game solutions.
This is not a remote position, agencies should not respond to this offer. Applications without resume or not meeting the requirements will not be considered.
• Deep Unity knowledge
• More than 3 years of programming experience
• Portfolio with several projects and great games made with Unity
• Wide experience programming in C#
• Excellent communication skills, you are able to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical people
• A degree in Computer Science or similar
• Key eye for detail
• Experience working with any console platform; NSW, XBO and PS4
• Game design basic knowledge
• Realizing new apps and games.
• Optimizing, debugging, and implementing games and apps through prototyping and iterative software development.
• Monitor your own progress.
• Building proof of concepts and prototyping.
• Commit to set deadlines.
• Close collaboration with other developers, designers, and artists in creating new solutions.
• Salary according to experience
• Working within an innovative and fast-growing environment.
• Working within a hardworking team.
• Plenty of room for own initiative and independence
• Excellent and informal working atmosphere.
• Team-building activities
• A great opportunity to put your creativity, knowledge, and skills into practice.
• Relocation pack
• Work in Mallorca, one of the best places to live in the world