Nexxyo Labs is an international company dedicated to the development of software and video games.
We are looking for a UX/UI DESIGNER to join our team, at our offices in Pamplona (Navarra) or work remotely (in Spain)
· 2+ years in a Game Development environment
· Experience in design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, XD, and Figma.
· Strong visual design skills encompassing Graphic Design, Typography, Motion Graphics, and Iconography.
· Ability to identify and creatively solve UX issues.
· Experience in UI design and up-to-date with the latest trends.
· Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
· Passion for gaming across all platforms.
· Understanding of the entire game creation process and the ability to work with different teams, from technical to creative.
· Seriousness and ability to work in a big team.
· Ability to use your soft skills to keep the team calm and focused in an energized and fast-paced environment.
· UE5/UMG experience
· Experience with F2P shooters
· Knowledge of web3, blockchain and NFT technology is a plus
· To propose innovative UX solutions for game systems
· To take ownership of UX development, from wireframing and prototyping to full implementation and iteration
· To develop UI that fits the broader art and game design direction
· To work across disciplines to understand the needs of all teams and ensure the UI and UX supports all aspects of the game
· To ensure a consistent premium user experience across various platforms.
· To communicate decisions and direction to the team and the company as a whole
· Proactively search for opportunities to contribute positively to the benefit of the production department, grow your responsibilities, and mentor others in the team.
· Contribute to getting a positive mood in your team, across teams, and in your department.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Industry competitive salary based on experience and skills.
· Flexible working hours.
· Reduced working hours in August.
· Participate in the AAA videogame company with the greatest projection in Spain.
· Being part of a studio with a team of more than 120 professionals in Marketing, Videogames and Blockchain.
· Opportunity to grow within an expanding company.