As a Videogame Level Designer, you will design exciting new game mechanics and systems following the lead of the Game Designer of the team.
• Work closely with the game designer, as well as developers, to create game content that delivers a rewarding and exciting experience for the player.
• Locate and fix bugs in your own work.
• Conduct gameplay evaluations on your own work, providing feedback and suggestions to help fine tune and improve the game.
• Communicate the results of any prototypes and designs to the game designer.
• As the project progresses, integrate the content produced by other disciplines for your designs into the game engine.
REQUIREMENTS for this position:
• Availability to relocate to Sevilla (Spain)
• Interest in Game Design
• Deep understanding of the current mobile-game landscape
• Experience working with Unity.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Fluent and clear your verbal and written communications.
• Enjoy challenges and problem solving.
• Passionate about game development.
• Positive attitude.