We are currently looking for an enthusiastic person to work within our marketing team during a TRAINEESHIP of 6 months.
Candidates should be students both from Universidad de Sevilla, Universidad Pablo de Olavide or other schools/University in Sevilla, suitable to sign a collaboration agreement with Genera Games.
- Passion for videogames.
- Fluent in English (First Certificate / B2 or above).
- Experience in managing social media networks for professional purposes.
- Available to work from Monday to Friday, from 9 to 14h.
The suitable candidates would give support in several areas of our marketing areas, including tasks such as:
- Managing social media posts for our games.
- Analysing and suggesting and improvements in the profiles of our game profiles in the stores.
- Updating promotional texts and graphical assets in our game profiles in the stores.
- Answering the requests from the users of our games through different channels.
In exchange for your valuable work, we offer:
- 4-6 months internship (depending o availability of each student).
- Possibility of working full time if desired.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Working with an exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other
countries & cultures.