Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a Game Designer!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
At Gameloft Madrid, as Game Designer, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome, which were created in this studio.
• +3 years professional experience as Game Designer with at least 1 title published.
• Strong knowledge of Game Design basic rules (gameplay, learning curve, directing, difficulty balancing, pacing, reward, accessibility…).
• Able to convey ideas concisely and as part of a detailed analysis, and to clearly formalize complex concepts and ideas.
• Able to illustrate and/or prototype your ideas visually using standard industry production tools (Powerpoint, Unity, Photoshop, Flash, Blitz, etc.).
• Knowledge of freemium mobile and classic console game market, their flagship titles and their audience.
• Knowledge of main KPIs of the video game industry.
• Good experience of freemium video games for mobile.
• Excellent level of English
• Interest for casual games is a plus
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test
Game designers offer their teams creative propositions in design and implementation of gameplay mechanics and features. Their main responsibilities are:
• Design fun and immersive gameplay mechanics, features and story.
• Benchmarking: Documentation and analyzing abilities.
• Intelligent behaviour design, using general game concepts to create inspired and original environments.
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• 25 paid vacation days
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!