Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment? Gameloft Madrid is currently seeking a Senior Game Producer!
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
As Game Producer at Gameloft Madrid, you’ll be working with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises including Asphalt Xtreme and Gods of Rome, which were created in this studio.
• >4 years’ experience as Game Producer with at least one published title to your credit.
• Degree from a top management or top engineering school.
• Very good video game culture, a good creative mind and excellent sensitivity product, which will lead you to make informed choices to develop quality games with strong commercial success.
• Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule and to manage & motivate a development team.
• Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas).
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
*All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test
Your main task will be to lead teams to produce high-quality titles with mass-market sales potential.
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
• Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold.
• Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming.
• Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget.
• Communicating constantly with international editing teams.
• The producer is assisted on a daily basis by the studio manager and international leads.
• Opportunity to work in a professional environment with people who have a passion for creating video games!
• Fun, passionate and creative studio with a casual, friendly atmosphere.
• International environment and open working climate with young, dynamic teams from around the world
• Permanent contract
• Full coverage with health insurance
• 25 paid vacation days
• Flexible schedule
• Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (Game room, ping pong table, free fruits and coffee, parties & joyful events…)
• Workshops, team building activities and free Spanish and English classes.
• Professional growth opportunities supported by a performance review process and a Training Plan.
• If coming from abroad, we offer relocation support.
• Excellent working conditions! Office situated in the very heart of Madrid with rooftop terrace with panoramic views of the city.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!