A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
• Above 4 years as GD including experiences as lead GD or main GD for core gameplay on mobile platforms
• Must have shipped at least 2 successful titles as a lead or senior GD position
• Proficient in all aspects of game design such as gameplay, balancing, and reward system, etc.
• Ability to concisely convey ideas, formulate and develop complex concepts
• Capable of providing focused and inspiring creative leadership
• Up-to-date on the mobile market and trend
• Ability to hold a strong creative vision while also keeping that vision agile
• High visual creativity and passion for developing video games
• Excellent organizational skills
• University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science is an asset
• Excellent level of English
• Knowledge of object oriented and natural programming languages
• Working experience on Next Gen platforms
• University degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
From the beginning of your journey you will:
• Coordinate with the Creative Director, Studio Manager, Senior Producers and and other team leads to define the game vision and execute on that vision with excellence.
• Direct the tone, gameplay and meta structure of the project with an eye on innovation, while leveraging a healthy F2P ecosystem
• Collaborate with gameplay designers to ensure that game designs meet quality requirements and documentation standards. Set clear creative goals and deliverables; lead and focus efforts across the design team to ensure a cohesive experience across the game and service.
• Anticipate threats to quality and innovation and work effectively with the team leads to mitigate.
• Build and maintain a collaborative relationship with Art, Technology, Audio and Production that ensures a best-in-industry production process.
• Coordinate and direct level design teams, to ensure the perfect synergy between mechanics and progression through the game.
• Allocate, coordinate and plan resources in collaboration with managers and producers. Anticipate recruitment needs of game designers and participate in the recruitment process.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
-Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
-Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
-Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!