A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring!
Our Barcelona studio is looking for a Senior Producer who can lead teams to produce high-quality titles for smartphones and tablets with mass-market sales potential.
• Strong organizational skills and a rigorous, hard-working attitude
• Able to organize a team’s workflow following a strict schedule
• Capable to manage, motivate and work with a team under pressure
• Able to report to supervisors clearly and thoroughly
• Able to work in English on a daily basis (writing, speaking, managing, conveying ideas)
• Proven experience in the F2P business model
• Passion for video games
• Able to be creative on every detail of the project until its very end, while maintaining global product vision
• Previous experience in managing teams of creative and specialized people
• Degree from a top management or top engineering school
• Good knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Technical background
The Producer’s main responsibilities are to produce a title, from the pitch to the market release:
• Macro- and micro-organizing the team, planning and following up on the different production cycles: pitch, concept, design documentation, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold
• Overseeing quality in different areas of development: game design, art, programming
• Delivering the project on time while respecting the allocated budget
• Communicating constantly with international editing teams
• The producer is assisted on a daily basis by a studio manager and international leads.
Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!