A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Barcelona? Then Gameloft is the company for you!
GAMELOFT, present in 20 countries around Europe, North America and Asia (more than 5,000 employees), is a leading international developer and distributor of video games looking for new talent to reinforce its creation teams.
Gameloft Barcelona, the studio behind the mobile gaming hits Despicable Me: Minion Rush and Asphalt 8 is hiring a new 3D Character Animator!
• Passion for video games;
• Demonstrate fluency in:
character acting techniques
Ability to handle styles from cartoony to realistic
• Understanding of video game boundaries for animation;
• Solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration;
• Proved understanding of animation 3D packages (3D Studio Max, Maya, MotionBuilder);
• Experience with Motion Capture editing.
• Qualified candidates required to complete a pre employment assessment test.
• Experience in the video game industry - ideally several shipped titles;
• Rigging and skinning skills;
• Specific experience with 3D Studio Max Biped
• Experience with animation networks of commercial game engines;
• Cinematographic background knowledge (cameras, editing, storytelling…);
• Scripting skills (MaxScript, Mel, Python)
• Fluent level of English
• Create believable high quality character animations using key frame and motion capture data;
• Implement animations into the game engine;
• Get actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and art director;
• Contribute effectively to the art pipeline and target platform constraints;
• Meet project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!