In Starloop we are currently seeking an experienced 3D Artist to join our growing team.
The ideal candidate is a versatile artist who has experience in 3D character and environment modeling.
Please submit your resume with a portfolio.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Support full 3D pipelines from modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering; understanding of how to deliver these for a real-time environment.
- Expert understanding of industry modelling and texturing tools and solid ability to create original, complex 3D assets for rigged animation.
- Proficiency with Unity.
- Strong understanding of proportion, composition, color theory, perspective, lighting, and both character and environment design.
Flexibility adapting to different game and graphic styles (pixel, cartoon, realistic, illustration, etc.).
- Good positive attitude and outlook, self-motivated, and a great team-player.
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have a proactive work ethic and desire to learn.
- You’re a team player with a positive attitude and sense of humour.
- Ability to work collaboratively - must be open to direction and able to embrace change.
- Skills in rigging and 3D animation
- Experience working in agile projects
As a 3D Artist you will be part of the art team, working closely with other artists, designers, producers, and game programmers.
Your core tasks:
- Utilize 3D modeling, mapping, texturing, lighting techniques etc. to create visual elements.
- Optimize 3D arts for creating realistic environment.
- Develop high poly sculpts and textures for 3D arts.
- Create 3D assets for arts and models.
- Ensure to meet high artwork standards.
- Understand the project requirements and develop high quality 3D models accordingly.
- Ensure quality of related assets by maintaining responsibility over your work throughout the project's development.
- Work closely with colleagues to foster a highly communicative, coordinated team effort.
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org