In Starloop we are currently looking to extend our development team with an experienced, highly motivated Unreal Engine Programmer with industry experience to enhance the capability of the team.
Come on board and get ready to create some of the most kick-ass games ever!
- 2+ years’ experience with development using Unreal Engine.
- Strong C++ coding skills.
- Experience with agile workflows (sprints, milestones, epics etc).
- Experience with Atlassian Jira, Confluence etc.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Software Engineering, Game Development or related field.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and targets.
- Fluent English and good communication skills.
- Excellent team skills.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible and capable of working autonomously.
- Knowledge and experience with the most current version of Unreal (4) is a plus.
- Knowledge of shader programming languages is a plus.
- Unity experience is a plus.
We realise that it’s our people who have built our reputation and that we will only maintain our leading position in the videogame world by continuing to attract and retain talented and motivated people.
If you choose to work with us, you will find that we offer: a welcoming and inclusive team, extensive development opportunities, the chance to get involved in the wide gameplay community and quality working conditions.
These are some of the characteristics you can find in Starloop:
- Horizontal organization
- Pleasant and agreeable working climate
- Flexible schedule
- Free fruit, coffee, snacks, sodas..
- Team building activities
- Remote work
- Benefits: gym pass, gasoline card
More about us: http://www.starloopstudios.com/
More info contact: firstname.lastname@example.org