Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 19 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game and on two AAA unannounced titles.
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled UI Programmer to be part of Tom Cancy's Rainbow Six development Team and future projects. If you have a passion for videogames and want to work in a friendly and international environment, come join our team!
As a member of a multidisciplinary development team, the UI Programmer will collaborate with the UI artist to create the User Interface and come up with technical solutions to ensure visual quality and unity with the entire game.
To apply to this position please use the following link: http://smrtr.io/jgBbCg
- Excellent knowledge of Action Script & Flash
- Experience working with Scaleform or similar
- Experience in gaming industry, with at least 2 years as UI
programmer or similar position, in other multimedia field.
- Strong interest in interface design and related technologies
- Good knowledge of C++, object-oriented development
- Ability to manage their own time and work within deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in the game development industry
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Problem-solving and open mind.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change
Works with graphic designers and game designers to create unique user experiences through ergonomic and functional interfaces
Creates latency free, reactive interactions
Participates in prototyping of UI, and carries out rapid iterative playtests on their prototypes
Identifies missing details in feature requests and can break down the tasks into parts that can be implemented and tested
Re-uses existing code effectively