A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
• Passion for video games;
• Demonstrate fluency in:
character acting techniques
Ability to handle styles from cartoony to realistic
• Understanding of video game boundaries for animation;
• Solid background in academic drawing, sketching and/or illustration;
• Proved understanding of animation 3D packages (3D Studio Max, Maya, MotionBuilder);
• Experience with Motion Capture editing.
• Qualified candidates required to complete a pre employment assessment test.
• Experience in the video game industry - ideally several shipped titles;
• Rigging and skinning skills;
• Specific experience with 3D Studio Max Biped
• Experience with animation networks of commercial game engines;
• Cinematographic background knowledge (cameras, editing, storytelling…);
• Scripting skills (MaxScript, Mel, Python)
• Fluent level of English
Create believable high quality animations, take part of their implementation into the game;
Get actively involved in the game creation process by interacting with the game designer and Art Director
Contribute effectively to the art pipeline and target platform constraints;
Meet project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
-Private health insurance
-Monthly ticket restaurant card
-Free fruit every morning
-Central location and beautiful view in front of Sagrada Familia
-25 days of annual paid leave
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!