Bee Square is expanding! We are looking for a client-side Unity Programmer for mobile platforms. The ideal candidate will have deep experience with game development with a strong computer science background.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Professional, passionate about games, problem solving, proactive, team worker, rigorous and detail oriented. You are smart, willing to learn more, creative and practical at the same time.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Paid relocation and visa assistance.
- Working with an international and high profile team.
- Competitive salary.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Sodexo meal card.
- A kitchen filled with free coffee, tea, juices, fruit, cereals, cakes, chocolate, etc.
- Play area (consoles, free coinops).
- Gym membership sponsoring.
- Option to customize your work environment to your liking.
- Office with a big sunny terrace located in the heart of Barcelona.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous game development experience (around 3 years of experience at least, and one game shipped).
- Experience with Unity3D and C# language.
- Strong skills writing well organised and clean code.
- Knowledge of basic design patterns especially entity component and MVC.
- Ability to work fast, quickly get up to speed with existing code and learn new concepts easily.
- Extensive knowledge of object oriented programming and software engineering.
- Great understanding of algorithms and techniques used in games, related with: AI, physics, user interface, scripting, audio, server communication.
- Solid understanding of 2D/3D graphics and math involved in computer games.
- Desire to create fun games which you will also enjoy playing.
- Ability to quickly adapt to design changes.
- Strong understanding of free to play market and game design.
- Previous experience releasing independent projects.
- Involvement in open source projects and game jams.
- Experience in a multiplayer project.
- An eye for quality and polished products.
- Experience with agile, scrum or Kanban development.
Candidates who match all requirements will be asked to solve game related algorithms in a skype interview, and provide either previous open source projects or build a simple game project within 2 days.