Are you ready to bring to life cute new awesome worlds? We’re looking for a creative game designer to help us create compelling games for our amazing users!
You’d be responsible for the concept, documentation and game balancing of various content for our next RPG game - including characters, armors, events, raids, and other PvE content. You’ll have to create clear, concise and engaging design documentation.
You’ll work closely with our PM team to make monetization an integral part of the overall game, to help define KPIs for the product and to monitor, analyze, and manage the in-game economy.
We consider communication, collaboration and attention to detail are the most important values for this role ^-^
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games :D
Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hearing from you soon!
*This is a full-time, on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
**We can offer relocation and reward packages
***We will get back to you shortly (7 days) ONLY if your profile fits for an interview
- Experience working on game balancing
- Superb written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- The ability to share your ideas efficiently both speaking and writing
- An organized workflow, from concept to delivery
- Experience with UX
- The ability to run internal playtests and adapt your content according to feedback
- Experience with spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets)
- Passion and knowledge of mobile games, with a deep understanding of the industry and its trends
- Prior professional experience designing games for mobile
- Knowledge of the F2P game market
- Deep understanding of RPG mechanics within mobile or other F2P spaces
- In-depth knowledge of monetization best practices and competing games and products
- Ability to create plans for AB and UX tests, analyze player live behaviors, and interpret correct responses
- Knowledge of game metrics to influence smart design decisions that generate player acquisition, retention and revenue
Interest in game analytics/data science
- Responsible, independent and resourceful
- Willing to listen, learn, follow instructions and offer solutions
- Self-motivated, easy-going and hard-working
- Comfortable working as part of a diverse and ambitious team, and within an iterative design process
- Keen to participate in the whole game lifecycle
- Eager to keep growing and learning ^-^
- Work in a friendly environment with a growing passionate indie team ^-^
- New and comfy office located in the center of Madrid!
- National and international conferences and events attendance
- Dynamic salary review, bonuses and other perks (free tea and coffee, workshops...)
- We also promote flexible working arrangements :)