¡Bienvenido a Stratos!

Acceder

Foros

More Questions...

Iniciado por auron, 05 de Febrero de 2006, 07:43:04 PM

« anterior - próximo »

auron

Yet some more questions... I hope I'm not getting annoying...  :lol:

I was playing around with the physics on an open area and I noticed that if objects reach a certain height or go beyond a certain point, it freezes and doesn't move anymore. Is there some way to increase the size of this "freeze boundary"?

Also, do rigid bodies have an adjustable Bounce variable? That way, for instance,  I could create a bouncy ball.
All I could find on the HRigidBody object was LinearDamping and Mass.

Haddd

You must change the Newton's world size. This is managed from the engine, but when you are building a collision tree, so you must code it to work:

Haddd.Physics.SetWorldSize(ref min, ref max);

About bouncing...Newton works with materials. You should define the interaction between all the pairs groups of materials... :blink: This is the right way Newton handles this. Please, check the Newtons web to lear how to.

Haddd builds a Haddd.Physics.DefaultMaterial, and this is the Newton's default material, so if you want to change some properties, you should do:

Haddd.Physics.DefaultMaterial.SetDefaultElasticity(...);

But this changes the elasticity of every object. So, you shpuld create a HPMaterial for each differente material, and call the SetDefaultElasticity to indicate the values for each pair.

If you send me the project i can help you... ;)  

auron

Thanks Haddd. =)
I'll give it shot myself... If I have any problems I'll get back to you. =D

Stratos es un servicio gratuito, cuyos costes se cubren en parte con la publicidad.
Por favor, desactiva el bloqueador de anuncios en esta web para ayudar a que siga adelante.
Muchísimas gracias.